Smol Star by Derpy-Tirby

by 2:55 PM 0 comments

Title: Smol Star
Artist: Derpy-Tirby
Medium: Colored Pencils
Artist Of The Week: Feb. 12-18, 2017
Artist Of The Month: Feb. 2017

"This is my first ever OC I have ever created. He's gone through many physical changes and many name changes but for now his nickname is star. He's a smol sweet bean who likes blue raspberry candies! I hope you enjoy the "aesthetic" colored pencil background I made Ironically! Bye bye (⌒▽⌒)" - Derpy-Tirby

Derpy-Tirby is a really funny and talented artist that post a very wide variety of these unique characters, using colored pencils, on Deviant Art. The characters this artist makes are really funny and they always make me laugh. There are a lot of drawings like this that can be found on the artist DeviantArt page and I definitely recommend checking out their work!
While I was going through their art work, trying to figure out what drawing I wanted to feature here, I was actually having some trouble tying to pick what artwork I wanted to use because I simply like all of their art work to much to be able to decide on one thing so I just had the artist send me their favorite work.

Here are the links to some of my favorite drawings.
Definitely go check them out! There hilarious!
Artwork: Balloons
Artwork: Gross
Artwork: Insult
Artwork: Lifeless
Artwork: Puns

- Links To Artist -

spirit

Developer

0 comments:

Post a Comment