Virgo Lady by tahuputih404

by 7:19 PM 0 comments


Title: Virgo Lady
Artist: tahuputih404
Medium: Watercolor
Artist Of The Week: (Mar. 12-18, 2017)

Watercolor paintings are always intriguing to me. Theres a certain unique style and atmosphere that comes with watercolor so I'm always quite fascinated by what can be dome with the medium and this weeks Spirit Star City featured artwork happens to be another lovely example of what can be done with the art of watercolor painting.

The artist, tahuputih404, has done several unique watercolor paintings themed around the zodiac signs, such as this one, where the zodiac signs have each been illustrated in their own different distinct styles and characteristics. They are all very captivating pieces to look at and the nature of some are perhaps a little more bizarre then others but they are truly remarkable pieces to behold.

Trying to choose which of the watercolor painting I wanted to feature for Artist Of The Week was a bit of a challenge because they where all very wonderful works of art so I chose this pice simply because I was a Virgo. I'm really fascinated by astrology so the fact that the artist was able create watercolor paintings for each of the zodiac signs was something that I found really amazing.

- Links To Artist -

spirit

Developer

0 comments:

Post a Comment